Who We Are
We are a lean team working with one singular goal of providing qualitative Digital Marketing Solutions and Growth hacking services to our clients.
We believe in the art of agile marketing and uses a data-driven approach towards our client’s needs.
At Souk Media, we believe in providing quality results to our clients by developing tailored solutions and executing on our promises, and this is one of the reasons we have all our clients as repeat clients.
Our proven methodology, out-of-the-box thinking, and data-driven approach help our clients to explore every growth opportunity. Our clients have seen tremendous results in Sales, Leads, Traffic and Awareness.
We have been catering to the Enterprises and some SME’s & Startups and have also provided extended support to them so that our partners are always one step ahead of their competition. We excel at helping companies grow exponentially in their quest to capitalize the market.
We are a team of high-performance professionals from diverse domains and having cross-industry experience across various media platforms, with International exposure.
We’re trying to build the most promising digital media & growth hacking company and with all the experience we have, we think we’re just getting started.
To be a global brand integral to digital media communications.
Generate true value for all our brand partners, media partners and stakeholders.
To facilitate meaningful conversations
7 to 10 working days for each region
- The only way to make sure that we are doing good work is by having repeat work from our clients.
- Our clients doesn’t really share their conversion rate with us.
All leads have agreed to receive advertiser’s Asset(s)/ topic / Product details, have qualified to meet the agreed set of criteria, and have been informed of the follow up from advertiser.
- Rejection Time Frame: 10 Business Days (In order to optimise recall and conversion, we strongly advise all the leads to be followed up within a week from the transfer. Leads that have failed to be verified within 10 working days after delivery date cannot be submitted for re-validation/ rejection.)
- Any leads outside the agreed target audience spec (according to IO and Campaign Check List) can be rejected.
- Duplicate Leads : Leads delivered in the past 6 months by us (duplicated opportunities) can be rejected.
- Leads with invalid contact information (e.g. wrong phone numbers, wrong addresses) can be submitted for re-validation
Yes. A client exclusion list must be supplied in order to exclude any existing clients from the lead transfers. Where client exclusion list is supplied, any duplicated leads can be rejected.