What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Company & Professional Details or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, register for an event or fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- TTo follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
SoukMedia Private Limited
2nd Floor, 69, Regal Building, Hanuman Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001.
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, tools and products. By using our website and tools, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website or tools.
Intellectual property rights and License to use our website / tools / products
- Unless otherwise stated, SoukMedia Pvt Ltd owns the intellectual property rights on the website, products, tools. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for viewing, caching purposes only, and print pages, provided that:
- (a) you must not republish material (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our tool or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- SoukMedia Pvt Ltd shall at all times retain full right and ownership of the information and content that is being served by the Service. By entering into this Agreement Client
- affirms that such action will not violate any applicable contract, policy, law or regulation to which the Client is currently subject.
Accounts, Access and Permissions
- Access to certain areas of our website and our products is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas at our discretion.
- If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services or products, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
- We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion.
- You may cancel your account at any time. You accept that you if you no longer require the service it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription. Cancellation functions are available via your login.
- You must not use our website or tools/products in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website/tool or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website/tool.
- You must not use our website/tool/product in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website or website content, tools, products to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. By creating and account and downloading lists, you agree not to send commercial electronic messages in bulk (spam).
- You must not use our website or product to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under International and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website and tools/products.
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website/tool, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- You must not re-sell or reproduce any of the contents of this website/Tool without our permission.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website/tool including your registration email, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights. You grant us permission to reach out to you for any upgrades or additions to our tools and services. You grant us permission to store and analyze pattern of your usage of our website/tool/product.
Accuracy of Information
- SoukMedia Pvt Ltd and its owners will not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
- We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on this website and tool/product could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on this site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website/tool/product at any time without notice.
Entire agreement and Variations
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Limitations of liability
- You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of the information provided by the tool or website.
- While we endeavor to ensure that the information provided is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that it remains available or that it is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, tools, products, whether arising in contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- Neither party shall be liable to each other or any entity claiming through or under the other party, whether as a result of single or multiple claims, for any loss of profit or income or any consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or indirect damages, whether in an action for contract or tort, in connection with this agreement, even if the applicable party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, excluding claims for willful misconduct, or fraud, in no event shall either party’s total liability for any cause of action, claims, damages, fees or expenses exceed, in the aggregate, the amount of fees paid by Client in the six (6) months prior to the date the cause of action arose.
Law and jurisdiction
- This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- If you have any questions about terms and conditions, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org